[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds on ILL records

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 9 14:51:06 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Lemmer, Catherine
<clemmer at library.in.gov> wrote:
> This would be very helpful; because everything circs for three weeks otherwise.

It's a little cumbersome, but you should be able to set the exact due
date before any circ, even pre-cats, if you use the datebox to the far
right in the check out interface.  You can also edit due dates after
the fact in Items Out.

Circ modifiers would still be better, I think, because they'd make it
easier to affect number of renewals.

--
Jason Etheridge