[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open ILS Add-ons

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Sat Sep 12 13:33:25 EDT 2009

My apologies to the list if this is the second time you're reading my
reply. (The first time I unwittingly hit reply to the digest version.
I blame my mistake on the sometimes a little too intimate iPhone
experience.)

Lori, I'm not sure if this fits your definition of ILS add-on, but my
suggestion sour be reader's advisory/OPAC exploration tools like
LibraryThing forlibraries, which now works with the Evergreen OPAC...

Amy
---------------
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation
Middlebury, CT
terlaga at biblio.org

_______________________
Hi all,

I'm doing research for a program I'm involved in on Open Source ILS
add-ons.  I'd love to hear back from any of you who have some
favorites that
you think are important for me to mention.

In terms of categories of ILS add-ons, I'm thinking OPAC, metasearch and
content aggregators, link resolvers....what am I missing?

Any help is much appreciated.

Lori

Sent from my iPhone