[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] autogen errors

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Sep 14 19:51:47 EDT 2009

> I have attached all the logs in the attachment. I am getting there slowly.

Ephraim,

Look inside opensrf.xml, at the section for open-ils.storage.  You have this:

                    <databases>
                        <driver>Pg</driver>
                        <database>
                            <type>master</type>
                            <weight>2</weight>
                            <user/>
                            <host/>
                            <port/>
                            <pw/>
                            <db/>
                            <client_encoding>UTF-8</client_encoding>
                        </database>
                    </databases>

The same thing for open-ils.cstore.  You need more database
information in those segments.

For comparison, your open-ils.reporter-store has this:

                    <database>
                        <type>master</type>
                        <weight>2</weight>
                        <user>postgres<user/>