[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Noticed OPAC display problem - colon in 245 field

Laura Sponhour lsponhour at statelibrary.sc.gov
Thu Sep 17 12:33:22 EDT 2009

We’ve seen this colon dropping in SC LENDS, too, but not in every case. We have a help desk ticket open for it. As Elaine says, it’s not mission critical, but if there’s anything we can do to help troubleshoot, please let me know.

Laura

Laura Sponhour

Innovation Manager

South Carolina State Library

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia SC 29211

Phone: 803-734-8663 | Fax: 803-734-4757

lsponhour at statelibrary.sc.gov

www.statelibrary.sc.gov