[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen foundation (again)

Hyman, Ben EDUC:EX Ben.Hyman at gov.bc.ca
Thu Sep 17 23:09:41 EDT 2009

I concur entirely with Dan (thanks for reviving this discussion Dan), and would love to see the community celebrating the creation of just such a Foundation at the conference in Grand Rapids. Perhaps that's being unrealistic, but sooner is better, IMHO. I suppose Foundation establishment should precede celebration...perhaps an exploratory work group could be nominated by the community?

Ben Hyman
Manager, Library Policy & Technology
Public Library Services Branch, Ministry of Education, BC
Phone 250.387.4043 or Toll Free 800.663.7051
ben.hyman at gov.bc.ca <mailto:ben.hyman at gov.bc.ca>
www.bced.gov.bc.ca/pls/ <http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/pls/>