[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Phone Conference for Evergreen Users

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:24:34 EDT 2009

Elizabeth,

Not only am I interested as a consultant but I realize I should attend on
behalf of our Open Source Open Libraries Consortium here in California.
Since not everyone in our consortium can attend, I'd like to also ask that I
be allowed to record the call, that way I can make it available to all our
members.

Thanks!

Lori

Name: Lori Bowen Ayre