[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] An Introduction

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Mon Sep 28 11:30:50 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

After lurking on this and the Dev list for quite some time now, I just want
to formally introduce myself.  My name is Melissa Lefebvre, and I am the Web
Services Administrator (now the Open Source Project Manager) for
Bibliomation, Inc located in CT.  We are a consortium of public and school
libraries (50 publics, 22 schools).  For the past 15 months, we have been
testing Evergreen and Koha, and I am pleased to announce that our Board of
Director's unanimously voted for a system migration to Evergreen.  We will
begin the migration process by bringing up 4 developmental partners and then
migrate the rest of the network later.   I am looking forward to working
with and learning from all of you.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa S. Lefebvre