[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Tracking an item in Evergreen

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Sep 29 16:23:31 EDT 2009

Here's one option that should work for what you're describing.

Circulation > Show Item Status by Barcode (F5)
Enter the Barcode
Either Right click the row for the item, or select the row and choose "Actions for Selected Items"
Click Show Last Few Circulations

This will show you the last few patrons who had that item out along with info about those circulations and give you the option to pull up the patrons' records.

Hope this helps.  :)

Karen

--
Karen Collier