[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] County by Dewey Block Report

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:25:16 EDT 2010

The "Classic Item List" has an item called "Dewy Tens" and "Dewy
Hundreds" (in the fm_IDL.xml, the internal name is 'dewey_block_tens'
and 'dewey_block_hundreds' - the label is just missing the second
'e').  Displaying one of these, as well as Copy ID (field transform to
'Count Distinct') should get what you want.  Of course, filter however
you please - circ Lib->Organizational Unit ID (In List), deleted (as
FALSE) may be good ideas.

Hope this helps!

--Don