[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:15:21 EDT 2010

Thanks Jason and Chris and Nicole,  So, my question is....should I bother
with two partitions or could I just go with a new Windows 7 machine and use
VirtualBox for when I'm messing with Koha and Evergreen.

Or....go with Ubuntu and run a virtual version of Windows when I need to use
Word or some other Windows-only app......

Seems like a dual boot system isn't really necessary.  More opinions please!

Lori