[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:45:34 EDT 2010

Thanks, I've verified that the processor is on Intel's Virtual Technology
list of processors (here it is in case anyone else is looking to check out
their processor):

http://ark.intel.com/VTList.aspx

<http://ark.intel.com/VTList.aspx>And fyi, this is a custom made PC from a
company that specializes in quiet PCs.  I can't stand all the humming,
buzzing and whirring of most companies.  Since I work from home, it has to
be silent.  If you are looking for such a PC, here's where I'm getting mine
(I'll be able to provide a reference on how quiet it is soon!):

https://www.pugetsystems.com/

Thanks again to everyone,

Lori