[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:58:57 EDT 2010

Rogan,

Sounds like our systems are very similar. Glad you've done my proof of
concept for me!  I'd like to stick with VirtualBox if I can just cuz its
open source.  Can you then install the Evergreen client on the windows side
and access the Evergreen on the VM Ubuntu? All at the same time?  Am I
managing the server in something like a terminal window? I haven't used any
VM stuff yet so I'm not clear on how it works.