[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Third Party System Integration

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 16 11:26:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

In this recent email, Repke de Vries suggested that it would be helpful
to the community to find more information on third party applications
and their developers.  Unbeknownst to him, my colleague, Grace Dunbar,
and I had been discussing along similar lines!  We have written a very
brief survey asking Evergreen users to list the products that they know
to be compatible with the Evergreen ILS.  This survey should take 5
minutes to complete and will be open for the next month.  Results will
be distributed to the community.  The survey is available here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8Z8Y69J

Hope this is a helpful start!

Thanks,
Sally