[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: EvergreenIntConf 2010 - Reports round-table

OdonLibrarian at aol.com OdonLibrarian at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 16:11:58 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/15/2010 5:08:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
anoop.atre at mnsu.edu writes:

- Long  numeric barcodes are currently displayed in scientific notation
which needs  to be fixed.

***My experience is that this is an Excel problem rather than  Evergreen.
The barcodes look fine in OpenOffice Calc.  (Open source  is not just for
ILS software!)

Something I would like to see is being able to modify (sort, edit, total,
label, etc.) the report output without doing a "save as" first.  When we
first went online the reports opened in editable form.  Now they open  "read
only."  (Not sure if this is set at the consortium level or hardwired  into
the server version.)

Marsha

Marsha  Lynn
Director