[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What are EG consortia doing with status displays in PAC?

Melissa Lowenberg mlowenberg at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Tue Aug 10 15:30:07 EDT 2010

Hi Evergreeners,
As a Sitka library, I'm curious what other consortia are doing in regard
to displaying status in the pac.  I am referring to the copy information
that is displayed such as: available, checked out, in process, in
transit, reshelving, missing, on holds shelf, on order, mending etc.
Currently, we display 9 of the 19 available.

I'm interested in hearing what other Evergreen consortia are doing.  For
example, did all of your libraries agree to a specific list to be
displayed? Has your consortia or IT done something else that is really
innovative?  We have both public and academic libraries in our
consortia, small libraries and multi-site so everyone has slightly
different needs and uses of the available status terms.

Thank you very much for your sharing your ideas,
Melissa

--
Melissa Lowenberg, Supervisor of Support Services

TNRD Library System
#300-465 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2A9
Tel. 250-374-8866 Fax 250-374-8355