[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Profile Group in 1.6.0.3

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Tue Aug 31 02:10:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am just trying to create patrons in Evergreen 1.6.0.3 but I don't seem
to see profile groups (in section "4. Groups and Permissions" of the
registration form). I only see it when logged in as admin but I do not
see it when I change the login to local admin, circ etc.

Does anyone have any idea how to make the profile groups visible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Linda

--
Mgr. Linda Jansova
E-mail: linda.jansova at ff.cuni.cz, skolkova at chello.cz

Ustav informacnich studii a knihovnictvi
Filozoficka fakulta, Univerzita Karlova v Praze
--
Institute of Information Studies and Librarianship
Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague

Paths are made by walking. Franz Kafka