[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Initiatives - 22 and counting

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Aug 31 14:22:19 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

You can add additional people on as contacts for an initiative.  For now, we
don't have a way to provide a lot of info about the role of the additional
people you add.

The plan is to keep this simple until we get closer to deciding on the tools
we'll be using on the evergreen-ils site (which depends on what we identify
as needs of the community which depends on who we define as users of the
community.....all work of the Web Team over the next several weeks).  So,
hold off on that thought for now but be sure to raise it again when the Web
Team comes around with our questions and/or surveys...

Lori Ayre