[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Reserves

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:25:52 EST 2010

Hi,

We're a small university library evaluating Evergreen.

I searched the list archives for "reserves" and found this post from May. Is
there an update since then?

Is Syrup related to reserves, is it reserves, or is it something larger?

Also--for academic libraries who are currently using Evergreen, if reserves
doesn't exist, how are you doing things?

Thanks,
Tara