[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] periodical claim in Evergreen Beta 3

Mieke Stroo mst at iisg.nl
Thu Dec 2 07:38:46 EST 2010

Hi all,

A team at the IISG in Amsterdam is testing Evergreen Beta 3. When trying to 'subscribe' to a periodical we came across a problem. This may be due to a language problem, but we cannot figure out what exactly to fill out in:

1. Claim types
* code
2. Claim event type
* code
3. Claim policy
* claim policy name
4. Claim policy actions
* action (event type)
* claim policy ID

It is still impossible to print a claim and therefore impossible to check the consequences of what we fill out. Does anyone know the answer to this?

In connection to this:
How to use "label" [in distributions] and "routing label" [in new stream]. So what to fill out here?

Last question is, is it compulsory to fill out a "receive unit template" [in distributions] and how and where should one install this template?

Sincerely,

Mieke Stroo
IISG