[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Reserveswilliam shatner

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:07:20 EST 2010

Hi Robin,

I wonder if people are currently using buckets to change the circ
modifiers/shelving locations. I can't remember exactly how they work
anymore--but I'm guessing you'd need a bucket for each circ
modifier/shelving location combo, so you could switch them back.

Honestly I wasn't even thinking about fancy stuff like that.

We have a binder with printouts of course reserve material organized by
instructor's name, and then by course number. I guess this could be done by
running a report. I imagine the report would look ugly and would need to
have a bunch of formatting done by hand. I wonder if there's a better
way...?

We might be able to get rid of the reserve binder, but if staff (or users)
aren't willing to do it online I'm trying to think how to maintain paper
copies...

Good luck working on this over the holidays!

Cheers,
Tara