[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Aged Circulation?

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Fri Dec 3 13:48:49 EST 2010

It sounds like statistical categories are a much broader concept, more
like a custom field with no assumptions about what kind of data users
may choose to store.  In that case, I can see the reluctance to store
that information in the aged_circulation table.  I think there may still
be a role for a more narrowly defined statistical category that is
retained in cases where aging the circulation table is desired or mandated.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts