[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Open Source Bridge 2011: Registration Now Open!

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Dec 7 17:26:45 EST 2010

Hi All,

I wanted to put a plug in for this conference in Portland.  It's called Open
Source Bridge and it is a great place to troll for developers.  I went last
year and gave a presentation on what is going on with libraries and Koha and
Evergreen hoping to generate some interest.  Now it is your turn to go
there, meet some of these folks, and get them on your payroll.

And an extra bonus is that this conference is put on by a group of women
developers which, as you may already know, are not all that common.

Lori