[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ports

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Dec 8 10:53:18 EST 2010

Hi Joel ,

In the DIG documentation, I added the ports information to the requirements sections for the server:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/requirements.html#requirements_server

and  staff client:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/requirements_staffclient.html

Previously there were some ambiguous references in the security section:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/security.html
which mentioned the ports. I tightened it up a bit to indicate 80 and 443 ports are the only ones required for OPAC and staff client access.

Let me know if this is sufficient or if we need reference to this in other places.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian