[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Non cataloged

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Fri Dec 10 14:47:38 EST 2010

On our checkout screen, we have a drop-down menu with 3 options.  One is
for regular barcodes, one is for pre-cat items and one is for
paperbacks.  The paperback option is for non-cataloged paperbacks that
we just want to keep stats on.  The system records the checkouts, but
does not actually put the items on the record.  At least, I'm pretty
sure that is what is happening.

I think this feature is part of Evergreen, but it is possible that
Alpha-G Consulting set it up for us when we migrated.  Either way, it's
a very useful feature.

Deanna Frazee

Killeen City Library System

205 E. Church Ave.