[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New install problem with settings

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Thu Dec 16 16:50:12 EST 2010

Our patrons are assigned to the parent organization (Killeen City
Library System) so that they can check out at any of our locations.
Materials are assigned to a shelving location, so they show up as "Main
Mystery" or "CMB Nonfiction."  Does that make sense?

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
205 E. Church Ave.
Killeen, TX  76541