[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] retrieving deleted records

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 17 11:35:38 EST 2010

Much better display for the record ID. What is meant by record owner? Can
we suppress the Bib call# locally?

What about record collision detection? Since it is solely on the TCN, what
happens if a lib sets the TCN to the record ID? Or is collision detection
more robust in later releases?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax