[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web team user stories

jim at chicagotech.org jim at chicagotech.org
Fri Dec 31 01:54:29 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who contributed new user stories for the Web Team's strategic planning effort!  The
breadth of suggestions - and your alliterative names - were fantastic.

I believe I've added all of the suggestions so far to our wiki page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam.visitor_analysis

Please take a look and see if there are any additional user roles you can think of, or any additional possible
stories for the existing roles (or anything I missed from the list).  The Web Team and Communications
Committee will be jointly reviewing this page during our January 5th conference call.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!
-Jim