[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 1.6.0.1 and OpenSRF 1.2.2 release announcement

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Feb 10 21:26:03 EST 2010

The Evergreen development team is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of OpenSRF 1.2.2 and Evergreen 1.6.0.1 from
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads (including the Windows staff client
and a minimalist virtual image).

Evergreen 1.6.0.1 is both a bug-fix and translation release: see
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_1_6_0 for an
overview of the changes since 1.6.0.0. This release continues the
momentum of increased community contributions of bug reports, fixes, and
translations.

OpenSRF 1.2.2 follows just one week after the quietly released OpenSRF
1.2.1. Both releases focus on bug fixes and enhanced portability; most
importantly for OpenSRF, it is now compatible with current versions of
ejabberd, process and resource handling has been improved, and the
OpenSRF HTTP translator interface delivers better browser compatibility
and closer compliance to the OpenSRF-over-HTTP specification.

We invite you to try these releases, our best yet! And if you happen to
find any bugs, please report them to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/opensrf or to the Evergreen Development
Discussion list.