[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** ***SPAM*** Re: Equinox Announcement

Karen Hutchison khutchison at pcad.edu
Fri Feb 12 08:45:49 EST 2010

I'm with you JoAnn...

Karen

Karen J. Hutchison | Library Director
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design | 204 North Prince Street | P.O. Box 59
Lancaster, PA 17608-0059
Ph 717.396.7833 x1021 | 717.396.1339 | khutchison at pcad.edu | www.pcad.edu/Library/index.html

Confidential Material: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If received in error, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original transmission and any attachments. Thank You.

If you wish to view information about Pennsylvania College of Art and Design, please visit out website at www.pcad.edu