[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation: how much time does a typical "clean" transaction (in or out; no holds, no fines etc) take?

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:55:00 EST 2010

Dan Scott said:  I've advocated several times in the past that the library
world really should invest some resources in creating independent benchmarks
for settling these sorts of questions (and giving library system
developers measurable results to work with) without FUD-slinging. One can
dream.

Lori Ayre says:  Dan, we may be able to do this as part of the King County
IMLS grant project.  I'll put it in the bag of possible to do's over the
next three years.

Lori