[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] autogen error - no js / en-US OrgTree.js

Luca Iacono luca.iacono at southlands.it
Thu Feb 25 05:17:40 EST 2010

well, there must be something wrong with the new release ( 1.6.0.2 )
because after i copied a OrgTree.js copy found on the web, the autogen
script gave me another error, this time further down the list:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at org_lasso_js.pl
line 30, while it was updating the SEARCH GROUPS.

I hope this helps.
Luca