[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Multiple questions

Armando Rivera armandocriver at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:04:27 EST 2010

Hello All

I will be traveling to Bolivia and helping out at an academic library, they
want to update their ILS and after some research I found Evergreen hopefully
this will meet their needs, the library has about 28,000 books and 4,000
thesis. they currently use WIN ISIS.

I tried to install Evergreen in my personla computer to familiarize with it
but could not do it. does anyone have any tips on how to install it so that
way if the library decides to use Evergreen I will be ready to explain to
them how to do it.

does anyone knows how to set it up in Spanish?

if you have any tips that I could use that will be awesome.

Thanks
Armando Rivera