[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Jabber Issues

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Jan 8 15:38:51 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 15:25 -0500, Scott Sanicki wrote:
> First: Thank you Dan & Al.
>
> Dan, I tried the downgrade but it still didn't work. And thanks for
> complimenting the detail. I'm trying to end up with a single
> unattended script to use for my production build. Right now each box
> represents user interaction with the install. (As an aside I'd invite
> assistance with that as well. Trying to do the remaining numbered
> steps with sed is proving painful.)

If you're willing to move to a distro that most production sites
actually use to run Evergreen, check out Bill Erickson's automated
script for installing on Debian Lenny:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/ESI-Examples/trunk/tools/eg_dev_lenny_installer

It might save you a lot of pain.