[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Email notification

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 20 09:08:54 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Jesse Ephraim
<jephraim at roanoketexas.com> wrote:
> When I pull up a particular patron and look at her holds, one of them
> says "yes" under "Email Notify" and is blank under "Last Notify Time."
> Does that mean that "Email Notify" is active, but the email hasn't been
> sent?

Correct.

> Is there another way to verify whether or not a particular notification email was sent to a patron?

There's also a Notices column that should show the number of
notifications sent for that hold, and if you do Actions -> Show
Notices, you'll get a dedicated interface listing some information
about these notifications (and allowing you to record manual attempts
if you desire).

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064