[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Simple inventory printout, and item count

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 20 14:29:06 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Coleman, Marlene <mcoleman at bcgov.net> wrote:
> I recently have found that my item count for some Circ Modifiers for a
> particular library branch, are much more than the item list printed in a
> report for that Circ Modifier.
> 162(count) vs 36 (items in list)
>
> I've allowed for item deleted = false in the count, as well as the
> title/call # (inventory list) by Circ Modifier.
>
> Any ideas why there would be this kind of discrepancy?

Hey Marlene,

You may be pulling in pre-cats with your count and not with your list.

Are you using Count Distinct?

If you clone your count report, and change the Count Distinct
transform to Raw Data (turning the report from a count into a list),
you should get a number of rows equal to the previous count.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064