[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] open source status

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 21:52:59 EST 2010

2010/1/22 Louis-Mathieu Paquin <lmpaquin at gmail.com>:
> I believe there was confusion between Evergreen and Koha. Koha is going to
> release a "special" version for customers who are doing business with
> LibLime while others will use the "community" version. I hope that won't
> happen with Evergreen! *fingers crossed*

Ack, let's not FUD the FUD

Koha is not releasing a special version. Liblime has a Software as a
Service product which is a fork of Koha containing unreleased code.
This is not Koha, it is a Liblime product.
There is Koha and then there is Liblime's product, there is no
"Community" Koha .. there is just Koha.

Chris
--
Koha Translation Manager