[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Count vs list of items by circ mod

Coleman, Marlene mcoleman at bcgov.net
Fri Jan 22 10:33:44 EST 2010

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the tip, it turns out count wasn't "count distinct" (using a
shared PINES template) so I'm changing that, and then I created a list
of barcodes using the same "count distinct report", to see just want
items the count includes.
Will see what the difference is...appreciate the feedback.

Marlene

Marlene F. Coleman
Branch Manager, Beaufort
Beaufort County Library
Member of SCLENDS
mcoleman at bcgov.net
843-470-6544

"Hey Marlene,

You may be pulling in pre-cats with your count and not with your list.

Are you using Count Distinct?

If you clone your count report, and change the Count Distinct transform
to Raw Data (turning the report from a count into a list), you should
get a number of rows equal to the previous count.

--
Jason Etheridge
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)  | email:  jason at esilibrary.com  | web:
http://www.esilibrary.com"