[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Virtual Machine Login

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Jan 25 12:43:47 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 12:15 -0500, Nicole Engard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I downloaded the VM Image
> (http://open-ils.org/~denials/Evergreen-1600-Karmic.zip) but I don't
> know how to log in now that it is installed.  I tried admin/open-ils
> and I tried leaving them blank.  Is there documentation I'm missing on
> how to use this Vbox image?

Yes, there should be a "notes" page in your VirtualBox interface for
this machine that contains the following information (I pulled this from
Evergreen-1600-Karmic/Evergreen-1.6.0.0-Karmic.ovf):

"""
This is a bare-bones version of Evergreen 1.6.0.0. The UNIX username and
password are "evergreen" and "evergreen". The database username and
password are "evergreen" and "evergreen". The Evergreen username and
password are "admin" and "open-ils".

To start Evergreen, open a terminal window and issue the following
commands: "sudo su - opensrf; rm -f /openils/var/run; osrf_ctl.sh -l -a
start_all; exit; sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart;".

To stop Evergreen, open a terminal window and issue the following
commands: "sudo su - opensrf; osrf_ctl.sh -l -a stop_all; exit;".
"""