[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Virtual Machine Login

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Mon Jan 25 12:44:34 EST 2010

Nicole
I think the default login/password to the image (virtual machine) is
evergreen/evergreen

The staff client login/password are the same as the Evergreen defaults,
admin/open-ils

~

Nicole Engard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I downloaded the VM Image
> (http://open-ils.org/~denials/Evergreen-1600-Karmic.zip) but I don't
> know how to log in now that it is installed.  I tried admin/open-ils
> and I tried leaving them blank.  Is there documentation I'm missing on
> how to use this Vbox image?
>
> Thanks
> Nicole C. Engard

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden"
 ~ Rosa Luxemburg