[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bookbags in Staff Client

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 27 15:30:26 EST 2010

Hi,

On Jan 27, 2010, at 2:58 PM, Lori Ayre wrote:
> Let me know if you're game and I'll see about connecting some dots.

Speaking of connecting dots, various Evergreen libraries have put up their staff training documentation and manuals.  Some of these are linked to from:

http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_tutorials

I look forward to ever more documentation and training materials, particularly now that 1.6 has been out for a bit.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
VP, Data Services
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 352-215-7548
skype:  gmcharlt
web:    http://www.esilibrary.com/

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/