[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] authority import/upload

Chris Caughey CCaughey at jessup.edu
Fri Jul 2 15:06:36 EDT 2010

We just upgraded to 1.6.0.6 and I am trying to import authority records.
The problem I have run into is that when I unintentionally try to import
an auth record that already exists in the database, the entire queue
which contains the duplicate auth record fails to import.  The progress
bar hangs at 0%.  The same thing happens when I select "Auto-Import
Non-Colliding Records" from the batch upload tab.

Is there a way to check auth records in a new queue against the auth
records that already exist in the database in order to avoid this?  Is
anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Chris Caughey

     Library Assistant