[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RSCEL and Evergreen-ils.org and RSCEL Update

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Jul 6 14:34:24 EDT 2010

Ben,
Absolutely, that would give us some great fodder to move to the next step.
 I'm working on a revision to the RSCEL area of the website soon so we'll
have a holding place for this sort of thing.  I'll let you know as soon as
we have an area and then you can chime in on where you think it should live
and maybe we can get you involved in figuring out how to sew all this
together!

Lori