[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Password Reset feature

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Jul 13 15:29:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 10:52 -0400, Soulliere, Robert wrote:
> One other minor note: The form template reset-dorm.tt2 in .../templates/password-reset/ worked well in Chromium and Chrome out of the box, but did not work in IE8 or Firefox 3.5 (Ubuntu) or Firefox 3.6 (Windows). I added an old style form submit button so I can now reset my password from all browsers I tested.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Robert; I had added the submit
button to the form in trunk, but somehow managed to avoid having it in
the 1.6 stream.

I've backported the change to the 1.6 branches now, so it will be in the
next release. Anyone else who wants a copy early can see the necessary
change at http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/16920

Dan