[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Password for VMWare Image 1.6.0.1 Debian 5.0 (Lenny)

Thomas Sycko tsycko at tswarren.com
Sun Jul 18 14:47:08 EDT 2010

Dan, thank you for your quick response.  You were right, the login is
evergreen/evergreen.  There was no text file in the ZIP folder, though.

Now that I've gotten as far as logging into the virtual machine, I am able
to start Evergreen.  I can load the OPAC in a web browser and in the staff
client, the IP address gives an 'OK' message for both status and version.
But I can't login.

When I try to login into the staff client, I receive the error message:

"Login failed.  Please check your server, hostname, username, password and
caps lock."

When I try to login into the catalog, I receive a popup error message:

"Error communicating with authentication server."

I tried using the following username/password combinations:

admin/open-ils
evergreen/evergreen
admin/evergreen
evergreen/open-ils

Does anyone have any ideas about what's going wrong?  Thanks for your help.