[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inquiry for various circulationenhancements

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Jul 27 15:37:08 EDT 2010

Thank you for the update Jason. That's wonderful news!

I know I sent a fairly long list of possible enhancement to the list last
week, but do you, or anyone else know, if there is any active development on
any of the other enhancements that were included? I just want to make sure
there isn't any overlap when we start pursuing development.

Thanks again!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator