[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Anyone using OverDrive?

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon at branflakes.net
Wed Jun 2 14:33:03 EDT 2010

Sitka is also using Overdrive with Evergreen SIP2; I am the best
contact, feel free to contact me with questions.

For the non-Evergreen libraries in our province, we also run a
separate OpenNCIP server which fakes out the patron authentication
process by either processing against remote databases, flat files, a
web interface, etc., etc. I have investigated tweaking OpenNCIP to
allow a configuration to transmit dummy patron information where
service doesn't require it (like the use case in Michigan). Just one
more idea in my Good Idea Bin for the moment, though...

~B

Quoting Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org>:

> Hi all-
>

> Are any Evergreen sites out there using OverDrive?  If so, would we be able
> to talk with your technical folks regarding your SIP setup for this?
>

> If you're willing to share, you can contact me at terlaga at biblio.org.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Amy
>

> =======================
>
> Amy Terlaga
>
> Assistant Director, User Services
>
> Bibliomation
>
> 32 Crest Road
>
> Middlebury, CT  06762
>
> (203)577-4070 x101
>
> http://www.biblio.org
>
> ----
>
> Bibliomation's Open Source blog:
>
> http://biblio-os.blogspot.com/
>

> Join us on Facebook:

Brandon W. Uhlman
President, Lillooet-Camelsfoot TV and Radio Association
641 Victoria St, PO Box 2325
Lillooet, BC   V0K 1V0

(250) 256-7541 | brandon at branflakes.net