[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ejabbered won't start or err out on new install

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Tue Jun 8 14:28:44 EDT 2010

I am just getting started with a new evergreen install on Jaunty. Just
made the changes to ejjabered.cfg and attempted to register users. It
gave me an RPC error and I found ejabbered was not running. Outside of
an error in the way I commented out a line (corrected now), no errors
show up in ejabbered.log. Netstat shows ejabbered is not running,
regardless of multiple stops and starts.

Any idea where I should look for the problem?