[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

Lemmer, Catherine clemmer at library.IN.gov
Wed Jun 9 11:25:55 EDT 2010

Our Evergreen Indiana catalogers included this in a presentation they did for our libraries.  Starting around slide 23 - if you want something quick to shoot out to other staff members.
See our training page: http://www.in.gov/library/3380.htm.  Under presentations: Evergreen Indiana Cataloging Roundtable: New Cataloging Features of Version 1.6 (December 2009)<http://www.in.gov/library/files/EI_RT-Version_1.6.ppt>

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Mary Llewellyn
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:16 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

If you go to Record Bucket management, there are 3 sub-tabs. In the first, labeled "Record Query", you can perform a search and get a list of titles. You can send all or some of those to the Pending tab, and from Pending, you can send all or some of those to the current bucket on the last tab. I was so pleased when I figured this out. I was weary of the one-record-at-a-time approach, too.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB07C6.866276B0]

Mary