[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy Locations Options (and Reports)

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:53:17 EDT 2010

Hi Benjamin - at Mohawk we have the same copy location names from campus to
campus.  It is possible to run or sort reports by campus or in your case,
library, so we can create separate lists/reports in spite of the similar
copy location names.  Both library name and copy location show in the OPAC
display at the details level so it might be a bit repetitive to repeat the
library name in the copy location name.  Perhaps not though, could just be a
good reminder for patrons that they're looking for a book at library X :)

Cynthia
Mohawk College
Hamilton, ON