[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Reminder - Evergreen Happy Hour - ALA, D.C.

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Jun 10 12:33:37 EDT 2010

ALA is just two weeks away!

We have about 20 people signed up for our Evergreen ALA Happy Hour, which is
an excellent response!

(Granted, four of those 20 people are from Bibliomation - but, hey, we like
to show our support for Evergreen every chance we can get.)

If you plan to be at ALA, why not stop by for an overpriced drink at Buddha
Bar?  It looks like they have comfy coaches!

http://www.buddhabardc.com/

WHEN:  Saturday, June 26th, 4:30pm-6:30pm

WHERE:  Buddha Bar

Located on 455 Massachusettes Ave. NW

RSVP to terlaga at biblio.org

Here's my one and only Buddhism joke:

"What did the Dalai Lama say to the hotdog vendor?"

"Make me one with everything."  [rimshot]

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services